Zombidle Zombidle

Pretty addicting time waster.

Would be nice if there was something to make the zombie and so on useful again, as you go further on the previous creatures become useless and pointless to level up. Which might be fine in a game with lots and lots of creatures, but given there is a limited number, some sort of additional tier of upgrades after getting high enough level or something would be nice. High enough that they would be just as expensive as the higher tier monster in order to balance out for having them catch up again in damage dealing.

Also a button to auto buy all the upgrades would be nice.

The Mirror The Mirror

The more symbolic the story, the more meaning you hope to convey, the more you have to avoid spelling things out. You need to give them room to make their own answers or room to miss it completely. Which is why I dislike the very very very spelled out ending.

Otherwise I liked it.

EnameledKoi responds:

Thanks for playing and giving feedback! It's a tightrope walk I'm trying to balance, making sure people can find the end while not making it seem stupidly easy. As it is, some people never find the end at all. I'm working on some solutions to guide you eye back to the mirror and make the links a little more hidden. I'll also do a pass on the ending text and see if there's a way to spell everything out less without being too vague. Thanks again :)

Idle Sword Idle Sword

Characters keep pausing in place randomly now, even since you fixed the looter ring thing

laFunk responds:

You mean they pause momentarely, right? That should be the "recovery" of their attacks: the bigger the attack speed, the lower the recovery (and startup) of the attack.

CrossCode CrossCode

Awesome game, and why the hells does everyone want to switch genders, afraid to play as a girl?

The sex of the character only matters where the plot is concerned, as this group decided female, the plot thus says girl is what matters, not just a girl, this specific girl.

Spellsword Spellsword

Hm, if nobody has mentioned yet, I think I found a bug in the ruins, on the right map portion of the first area, the triangular rock, with the gradually lowering wall and so on, there is a opening in the map that allows me to run around off screen.

Hyptosis responds:

haha, good catch, no one has ever mentioned it! :P

Army of War Army of War

Um, why are my own troops attacking eachother?

Salem Salem

Controls seem to lag behind a bit, but awesome, more, I want more of this story, the world and progression makes this awesome.

no-one has to die. no-one has to die.

Amazing story, please make some sort of sequel!

Mario & Luigi WARIANCE Mario & Luigi WARIANCE

Fun. and while it might be more satisfying, the problem is all of your games at this point are demo's you keep stopping, the only way to really solve that problem is take it in parts. Its better to it a part at a time, rather then burn yourself out doing it all at once.

Muja responds:

That's true, I guess. Lately I haven't been able to finish a single project, mainly because I kept chaing my mind on what to do next.
But that's a better reason NOT to split my videogames in parts, 'cause I could abandon the project along the way more easily.

If I finish the full version of the game before posting it, it'll be more satisfying fot you players, too.
Thanx for the review! :)

Swords and Potions Swords and Potions

How the heck did this get featured, granted its a okay game, but this is loaded with so many money begs that its hardly playable, and seeing as I don't use facebook, its even less playable with all its reliance on others.