Baby Hands Baby Hands

I'm not sure quite what I was being sold but they were very convening.

: Mayan Apocalypse : : Mayan Apocalypse :

I vote that we turn it into a holiday, think about it, reliablly every 3 years there is another end of the theory that everyone goes overboard for. its almost like a holiday already. We can even have themed partys based on each new theory!

: Gay Marriage : : Gay Marriage :

Nice as always

To tie in what Victor-Stelin said, even if it was purly a religious institution, it has now become part of daily law, allowing legal and socioeconomic advantages, and the thing is, once you start giving it all sorts of legal tie ins, ou no longer have the right to use religion to deny someone....or at least in country's that claim to allow freedom of religion.

TTA Episode 029 TTA Episode 029

@Commander: Fun fact, the chances of a virus actually causing physical damage to people is so small that the idea only exist as a fantasy, same for the idea of a virus gaining sentiance. You know how many years the greatest minds have been trying to makie a true AI and have failed? Even if it somehow happened, and at one point the makers of the game finally accept it as happening which would likely take a while, they would probably just be looking for a hacker or a rouge emplyee. Its a program, something that somehow developed and likely would be far more intelligent then one person, do you think just deleting your game will get rid of it if its connected to the internet? If you actually cared about the world you would just try to find a way to damage it or find a source, if its somehow hanging around TOME ignoring everything else so far then there has to be a reason, and its better to keep it tempted then make it loose its reason and simply go into the internet into random networks.

Messed-Up Bible Stories11 Messed-Up Bible Stories11

Reason we don't have system updates= He would have upgraded us to be living flesh tanks by now.

Dr Whooves and Assistant Dr Whooves and Assistant

Never watched MLP, but strangely interesting to watch. Does not really act much like the Dr sadly.

Pokemon: Fated Encounter Pokemon: Fated Encounter

Awesome

This reminds me a bit of DBZ though. With all its "uhaaaaaa" and glowing balls of death.

MusicBox MusicBox

amazing

Turning a simple tune, then the basic concept of the music box and turned it into this....

5/5 10/10

Resident Cactuar Resident Cactuar

well made

awesome and I am a fan of all of the Cactuar and Tombary

but I did not get the reference you were making with the scar face general Cactaur, anyone happen to know it?

A Fable II Experience 2 A Fable II Experience 2

Funny

Funny and awesome,

if only I could play, but I am not going to buy a crappy system (sorry I played it before but I have never liked Xbox, no matter what game and I have played several games on the systems of my friends, it always ends up being the glitch box with graphics that make me laugh at those who say that it beats Playstation 3's.) for one game, regardless of how good it might be.

What happened to the claim that they would make it for PC?