Idea1billionth-Metaljonus Idea1billionth-Metaljonus

Love this, adding to my list of songs to play on loop while drawing. Thanks for the inspiration music.

Metaljonus responds:

Thanks Zolen! :D

TallTale TallTale

Hm, I like it, but the tempo kind of goes all over the place around 1:21 onward. I don't know jack about how to make music or compose, so I can't offer some fancy advice. But yeah.

Blue (da ba dee) REMIX Blue (da ba dee) REMIX

good

Nice song remix but it feels a bit repetitive at one point (then again most remix feel that way to me if they are longer then 2 minutes, so ignore that point) Hm, regardless, nice wave on it.

BooBlock responds:

Thank you.

Dot Dot Dot Dot Dot Dot

funny

very well acted out man, probably the dramatic level he was thinking it would be.

---Mind Flow--- ---Mind Flow---

Hm, mind flow

Very well patterned beat, might be good for a rave. (rave music is sadly all to common on new grounds) This holds a bit more organization then some music that seems to have been organized for dancing has.

4/5
8/10

Acid-Notation responds:

yes I seem to slowly be switching over to club genre, dunno why or how, but oh well

Alice is Dead Alice is Dead

Awesome and

Hypnotic, holding underline meaning and fits perfectly with the game.

Hm, who plays the background music of yours or do you use a program for that? (at the very least if there is someone behind the working of the background music other then yourself then give them a pat on the back for me)

106 miles to Chicago 106 miles to Chicago

Nice

I like the beat, this is one of the better ones I have run into while running through the Audio Portal.