All 51 art Reviews

Sleep With One Eye Open Sleep With One Eye Open

Your title made me think of a awesome song. Extra stars.

Hissed Connections Page 8 Hissed Connections Page 8

"its going to take me a little cooking."

Hissed Connections Page 3 Hissed Connections Page 3

Not being dead is a important start to every relationship.

Hissed Connections Page 1 Hissed Connections Page 1

nice style

Jjintta Set is coming. Jjintta Set is coming.

Oh, sweat your still around. Thought it was a shame that you disappeared after the last one.

Blue Shark Guard Designs Blue Shark Guard Designs

Nice amount of detail for the limited size your working at, I like it a lot.

BenjaminLefferts responds:

Thanks, man. Glad you like it.

Illustration Friday 4 - Bouquet Illustration Friday 4 - Bouquet

Hm, I like this concept, a nice mixture of ideas.

Ignore if you will, but I feel like being critical, as I feel praise filled comments are useless to most people unless their ego needs some boosting:

This to me is a confusing blend of styles, you have one style for the face in the flowers, a very blurry style for the flowers themselves, which at that angle would not have stalks all point straight down, then finally a largely lineless style for the arms. Then the style used for the stalk bindings seems different as well. All of them (except the blurry flowers, I think you need to define the petals more) are nice styles, but it seems weird to mix them like this. Also, thumbs shrink too much for how forward they are likely going.

Sorry if all of this seems harsh, but I am trying to be helpful by spotting flaws, ignore this all if you wish, as I said.

Bad Time, Traveller Bad Time, Traveller

I just like this, too clean, and expressive to dislike. Too stylized for me to see a flaw.

That is all.

Little Miss Muffet Little Miss Muffet

I like how amazingly neat you made the line art, that must have taken forever.

Ignore if you wish, for the next part, I like to offer something constructive when I comment:
I would however like to point out that, that brick wall is really bugging me, you used a texture of a brick wall from the front it seems, rather then drew in your style, with the bricks seen from a angle, which is how they should be.

Shadowblackfox responds:

Oh shoot you're right. I had a deadline to finish but ill try to redo the wall before I submit it to the gallery

Finger Prints Finger Prints

Looks like a chaotic mess of scribbles that you carved into the shape of a person. Not sure why, but I like that. I normally like to be critical when I reply to something, but this is too stylized for me to really think of anything.