Baby Hands Baby Hands

I'm not sure quite what I was being sold but they were very convening.

: Mayan Apocalypse : : Mayan Apocalypse :

I vote that we turn it into a holiday, think about it, reliablly every 3 years there is another end of the theory that everyone goes overboard for. its almost like a holiday already. We can even have themed partys based on each new theory!

: Gay Marriage : : Gay Marriage :

Nice as always

To tie in what Victor-Stelin said, even if it was purly a religious institution, it has now become part of daily law, allowing legal and socioeconomic advantages, and the thing is, once you start giving it all sorts of legal tie ins, ou no longer have the right to use religion to deny someone....or at least in country's that claim to allow freedom of religion.

Zombidle Zombidle

Pretty addicting time waster.

Would be nice if there was something to make the zombie and so on useful again, as you go further on the previous creatures become useless and pointless to level up. Which might be fine in a game with lots and lots of creatures, but given there is a limited number, some sort of additional tier of upgrades after getting high enough level or something would be nice. High enough that they would be just as expensive as the higher tier monster in order to balance out for having them catch up again in damage dealing.

Also a button to auto buy all the upgrades would be nice.

The Mirror The Mirror

The more symbolic the story, the more meaning you hope to convey, the more you have to avoid spelling things out. You need to give them room to make their own answers or room to miss it completely. Which is why I dislike the very very very spelled out ending.

Otherwise I liked it.

EnameledKoi responds:

Thanks for playing and giving feedback! It's a tightrope walk I'm trying to balance, making sure people can find the end while not making it seem stupidly easy. As it is, some people never find the end at all. I'm working on some solutions to guide you eye back to the mirror and make the links a little more hidden. I'll also do a pass on the ending text and see if there's a way to spell everything out less without being too vague. Thanks again :)

Idle Sword Idle Sword

Characters keep pausing in place randomly now, even since you fixed the looter ring thing

laFunk responds:

You mean they pause momentarely, right? That should be the "recovery" of their attacks: the bigger the attack speed, the lower the recovery (and startup) of the attack.

Idea1billionth-Metaljonus Idea1billionth-Metaljonus

Love this, adding to my list of songs to play on loop while drawing. Thanks for the inspiration music.

Metaljonus responds:

Thanks Zolen! :D

TallTale TallTale

Hm, I like it, but the tempo kind of goes all over the place around 1:21 onward. I don't know jack about how to make music or compose, so I can't offer some fancy advice. But yeah.

Blue (da ba dee) REMIX Blue (da ba dee) REMIX

good

Nice song remix but it feels a bit repetitive at one point (then again most remix feel that way to me if they are longer then 2 minutes, so ignore that point) Hm, regardless, nice wave on it.

BooBlock responds:

Thank you.

Sleep With One Eye Open Sleep With One Eye Open

Your title made me think of a awesome song. Extra stars.

Hissed Connections Page 8 Hissed Connections Page 8

"its going to take me a little cooking."

Hissed Connections Page 3 Hissed Connections Page 3

Not being dead is a important start to every relationship.